In just higher than an hour, this delicious chicken curry tray bake will be nearly the table and youll be thanking us. Youre welcome.
The ingredient of Chicken curry tray bake recipe
- 600g Coles RSPCA decided Australian Chicken Thigh Cutlets
- 500g Coles RSPCA decided Australian Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 brown onions, thickly sliced
- 1/3 cup (100g) tikka masala or korma curry glue gum
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 400ml coconut milk
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 100g green beans, trimmed
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- Mint sprigs, to minister to
- Coriander sprigs, to further
- 2 tbs flaked almonds, toasted
- Lime wedges, to support
The instruction how to make Chicken curry tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Heat a large flameproof roasting pan greater than medium heat.
- Cook the chicken, in 3 batches, turning, for 5 mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Drain the fat from the pan, reserving 1 tsp.
- Heat the reserved fat in the pan exceeding medium heat. grow the onion to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until onion is soft. build up the curry glue gum and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. mount up the tomato and coconut milk. Bring to the boil. Return chicken to the pan. cut off surgically remove from heat.
- Loosely cover the pan. Bake for 30 mins or until chicken is just cooked through. go to the snow peas, green beans and sugar snap peas to the pan. Bake, covered, for a extra 2-3 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle the chicken mixture like mint and coriander and minister to like almond and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken curry tray bake recipefatContent: 413.231 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein