Ward off midweek madness by dishing up this meal for a delicious dinner.
The ingredient of Teriyaki chicken and soba salad
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 (150g each) chicken breast fillets
- 270g packet dried soba noodles
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into 1cm-thick strips
- 2 cups beansprouts, trimmed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Teriyaki chicken and soba salad
- Place 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce in a shallow ceramic dish. grow chicken. viewpoint to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Using a vegetable peeler, cut cucumber and carrot into long, thin ribbons. Place in a large bowl.
- Spray a large frying pan past oil. Heat higher than medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Thinly slice. amass noodles, capsicum, beansprouts, onion and chicken to cucumber and carrot. tally up sesame oil, lemon juice and steadfast teriyaki sauce in a jug. Pour beyond noodle mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Teriyaki chicken and soba saladfatContent: 463.899 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 46.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 97 milligrams cholesterol