The ingredient of Lemon chicken and walnut salad
- 4 small chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 celery sticks, thinly sliced transversely
- 1/3 cup (35g) walnut halves, toasted, harshly roughly chopped
- 50g snowpea sprouts
- 1/2 cup (125g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded tarragon
The instruction how to make Lemon chicken and walnut salad
- Place the chicken and peppercorns in a medium frying pan. Cover as soon as Cool water and season as soon as salt. Place greater than high heat and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes, or until just cooked through. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool. Transfer to a bowl, cover in the same way as plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill. scratchily shred.
- Cook asparagus in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 1 minute or until proficient green and crisp. Refresh under Cool admin water. Drain well.
- put in chicken, asparagus, celery, walnuts and snowpea sprouts in a large bowl and gently toss to combine. Spoon evenly along with four airtight containers.
- count mayonnaise, lemon juice and tarragon in a small bowl. Taste and season in the manner of salt and pepper. Place in an airtight container. Drizzle dressing greater than the salad to serve.
Nutritions of Lemon chicken and walnut saladfatContent: 506.202 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 68 grams protein