intention this chicken, ramen and vegetable soup for a low fat meal that the kids will love.
The ingredient of Chicken, ramen and vegetable soup
- 1 litre salt-reduced chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 5cm piece vivacious ginger, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 400g chicken breast fillets, halved transversely
- 1 large carrot
- 270g packet Hakubaku Organic Ramen Noodles
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets
- 200g green beans, cut into 2cm lengths
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Chicken, ramen and vegetable soup
- Place stock, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and 3 cups water in a large saucepan more than medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. increase be credited with chicken. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. cut off surgically remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut carrot into flowers. Using a harsh knife, cut out 5 thin wedges along the length of the carrot and discard. Cut carrot into 5mm-thick slices.
- Transfer chicken to a plate. Cover to grant warm. Strain stock. Return addition to pan. Discard solids. Bring growth to the boil higher than medium-high heat. accumulate noodles and carrot. Boil, partially covered, for 2 minutes. mount up cauliflower and beans. Boil, partially covered, for 4 to 5 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
- Thinly slice chicken. Using tongs, divide noodles and vegetables along with serving bowls. Ladle more than hot soup. advance topped past sliced chicken and onion.
Nutritions of Chicken, ramen and vegetable soupfatContent: 414.187 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 61 milligrams cholesterol