If you dont feel taking into consideration spending get older cooking tonight, pick going on a roast chicken and use it as the main ingredient in this delicious summer pasta.
The ingredient of Chicken, lime and chilli penne
- 350g dried mini penne rigate pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 small red chillies, deseeded, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (see tip)
- 1 teaspoon finely-grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken, lime and chilli penne
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. Add chilli, garlic and green onions. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Reduce heat to low. Add chicken, lime rind, juice and pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until furious through. separate from heat. ensue coriander. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, lime and chilli pennefatContent: 620.205 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 60.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 101 milligrams cholesterol