Chilli jam is a versatile ingredient which adds a flavour punch to many dinners. strive for it similar to these chicken breasts.
The ingredient of Chicken next chilli jam and cashews
- 400g chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 carrot, sliced not far off from the sideways
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 150g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons chilli jam
- 50g (1/3 cup) cashews
- Steamed white rice, to utility
The instruction how to make Chicken next chilli jam and cashews
- Heat a little oil in a wok or large nonstick frying pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. protest fry the chicken in batches for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. separate from heat and cover to keep warm.
- Return the wok to the heat and grow a little more oil. Stir-fry the onion, carrot, capsicum and broccoli until tender.
- accumulate the fish sauce and chilli jam and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until competently combined. Return the chicken to the wok and mount up half the cashews. Stir-fry until warmed through.
- Divide between serving plates and support next steamed rice and long-lasting cashews.
Nutritions of Chicken next chilli jam and cashewsfatContent: 237.805 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 59 milligrams cholesterol