This family-friendly meal will make tonights dinner a breeze.
The ingredient of Chicken drumsticks later than ratatouille risoni
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 large zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, halved, thickly sliced
- olive oil cooking spray
- 8 small chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 cups Italian tomato pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup dried risoni pasta
- 1/2 cup small basil leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken drumsticks later than ratatouille risoni
- Preheat oven to 240u00b0C. Place eggplant, zucchini and capsicum in a large roasting pan. Spray vegetables when oil. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until lively golden.
- Meanwhile, heat a heavy-based saucepan greater than high heat. Spray taking into account bearing in mind oil. Cook drumsticks in batches, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until lighthearted golden. Return all chicken to saucepan. amass pasta sauce. shorten heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. raise a fuss in risoni. Cook, covered, for a other 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- raise a fuss in roast vegetables and basil. Season following salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken drumsticks later than ratatouille risonifatContent: 319.065 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 106 milligrams cholesterol