promote our baked sticky sesame chicken in the same way as a side of rice for an easy midweek meal.
The ingredient of Sticky sesame chicken
- 6 small (about 1.2kg) chicken thigh cutlets, skin in the region of
- 2 tablespoons blithe soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded ginger
- 2 bunches baby carrots, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoodsu00ae Sesame Seeds
- Thinly sliced green shallot, to help
- Sesame oil, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Sticky sesame chicken
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C devotee forced. Heat a large ovenproof frying pan exceeding high heat. Place the chicken, skin side down, in the pan. Cook for 7 minutes or until crisp. slant and cook for a supplementary new 3 minutes to seal. Transfer chicken to a plate. Drain fat from pan.
- Meanwhile, enlarge the soy sauce, rice wine, sweet chilli sauce, sugar and ginger in a jug.
- mount up the carrots to the frying pan and toss over high heat for 1 minute. Return the chicken to the pan and pour higher than the soy mixture. Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle later the sesame seeds and bake for a additional 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle following shallots and drizzle following sesame oil to serve.
Nutritions of Sticky sesame chickenfatContent: 886.69 calories
saturatedFatContent: 65 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 56 grams protein