No one will be competent to resist these decadent chocolate truffles.
The ingredient of thriving chocolate truffles
- 180g dark chocolate, chopped
- 75ml utter cream
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico liqueur (optional)
- 2 tablespoons good-quality cocoa powder, sifted
The instruction how to make thriving chocolate truffles
- Place chocolate and cream in a small heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave nearly High (100%) for 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring behind a metal spoon halfway during cooking. Stir in Frangelico. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Line a tray afterward baking paper. Place cocoa powder into a bowl. Roll 2 level teaspoons of blend into a ball. Toss in cocoa powder to coat. Place roughly prepared tray. Repeat in the manner of remaining mixture. Refrigerate until required. Serve.
Nutritions of thriving chocolate trufflesfatContent: