A minimalist cake afterward a delicious autumn inspired filling, this cake is a must bake. Two layers of light fluffy cake are on bad terms by a sleek slick filling that has a upset crunch due to the chopped walnuts. Make your own pumpkin jam for the filling or get hold of it at your favorite publicize present or store. If you are not a adherent of pumpkin, you can substitute your favorite jam or curd instead.
The ingredient of Pumpkin Jam and Walnut Filled Cake
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 200 grams margarine softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup tea milk
- 1 jar jam homemade pumpkin, or jam of choice
- 1 cup walnuts coarsely chopped
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
The instruction how to make Pumpkin Jam and Walnut Filled Cake
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a round cake pan with margarine and flour. Set aside.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Beat the margarine with the sugar until it becomes a soft cream.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the sugar mixture, and beat well between each addition.
- Alternating, add the flour and the milk.
- Bake for about 50 minutes. Do the toothpick test, remove from oven, wait about 10 minutes, and remove from the mold.
- Let cool, and with the appropriate utensil for cutting cakes, or with a wet serrated knife, cut the cake in half horizontally.
- Remove the top, and cover the bottom with the pumpkin jam (or any other flavor).
- Spread the nuts over the jam. Cover the cake again with the top, pressing lightly to glue the filling, but be careful not to crack the cake.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Nutritions of Pumpkin Jam and Walnut Filled Cakecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 1360 calories
cholesterolContent: 180 grams
fatContent: 160 milligrams
fiberContent: 65 grams
proteinContent: 5 grams
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams
sodiumContent: 10 grams
sugarContent: 780 milligrams
transFatContent: 104 grams
: 8 grams